http://unitedmedicare.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/umc-logo-200X100.png 0 0 melyap_155ghrvo http://unitedmedicare.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/umc-logo-200X100.png melyap_155ghrvo2016-08-29 11:38:562016-08-31 04:30:50Enrolled Nurse
- Assist the Senior/Staff Nurse in managing the overall nursing care and operations of the entire ward including supervision of care staff and performing nursing rounds with the Senior/Staff Nurse.
- Supervise care staff to ensure comfort and good personal hygiene of the residents under his/her care, e.g. bed cleanliness, bath/shower, changing of clothes and bed sheets and tidiness of the room.
- Supervise care staff to check, monitor and record resident’s vital signs such as temperature, pulse, respirations, blood pressure and apex heart beats. Provide general observation support to nursing staff so as to inform them about any resident anomalies such as overall outlook, skin condition and discrepancies in behaviour.
- Work closely with the multi-disciplinary team to update and revise on care plan of residents.
- Manage enquiries and complaints from resident’s relatives, escalating more complicated cases to more senior staff.
- Locals: National ITE Certificate in Nursing
- Foreigners: Diploma or Degree in Nursing Practice or related discipline from the country of origin.
- State Enrolled Nurse and valid practising license issued by the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Valid certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Locals: Fresh ITE Nursing graduates.
- Foreigners: At least 2 years of relevant experience as a Staff or Registered Nurse in a hospital setting in their home country.