http://unitedmedicare.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/umc-logo-200X100.png 0 0 melyap_155ghrvo http://unitedmedicare.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/umc-logo-200X100.png melyap_155ghrvo2016-08-29 11:56:432016-08-30 12:12:55Healthcare Assistant
- Perform and assist in the basic care functions for residents such as nursing assistance, bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding and serving meals as directed and supervised by the nurse in charge of the ward.
- Ensure adherence to residents’ safety, comfort and well-being in accordance to the enhanced home standards; workplace practices and policy in the home.
- Ensure the comfort and good personal hygiene and grooming of the residents, e.g., bed bath/shower bath, changing of clothes and bed sheets.
- Assist in transferring residents who may have problems with mobility using appropriate transfer and lifting techniques. Accompany residents to follow-up medical appointments or outings.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the ward environment such as cleaning the wheelchairs, tidying up the linen and consumables cupboards, cleaning the bedside lockers, bed mattresses and bed frames, etc.
- Locals: Primary/Secondary School education or WSQ Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care)/ Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care).
- Foreigners: Certificate in Nurse Aide Course or equivalent.
- Locals: On-The-Job training provided.
- Foreigners: At least 3 – 6 months of relevant experience as a Healthcare Assistant in home country/overseas/locally or has undergone 3 – 6 months of caregiver training in home country/overseas/locally.